Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Story Of Life

NOW I AM GOING TO TELL MY STORY OF LIFE!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE LITTLE FUNNY, SAD AND SORROWFUL!!! SO IT STARTS LIKE THIS!!!!

I first named myself Prince Charming, that was my first account and my first day in pico which i thought was wonderful, i met many types of people and even some of them were looking very cool, dashing and wonderful, not to mention beautiful. that day i had almost wasted 4 of my tokens and then met a guy who told me the importance of tokens, knowing that they were very useful for buying rare things and tokens had the power to buy anything in pico that we can buy with ag, but i dint know the meaning of ag and i had spent my 5th token on that day, after realizing that i had wasted them in foolish clothes, i made a new account, but to my bad fortune, an error message came to me and i lost my 5 tokens , gummies and stars. so i made my last a the final account which is now named $Kιηg$Étoile$, and it was a wonderful account as i saved my gummies and finally after a year of hard working and savings, i collected around 1,54,329 gummies. i first made a decision of buying blocks and blocks till the gummies were over but then a new thing appeared in pico and that was we could increase our houses with either 500 ag or 30000 gummies or 50000 gummies, so my new decision was to buy a big house and have 1,04,329 gummies for blocks and clothes and other things like sky wallpaper, grass floor etc. i soon bought all this and blocks too, now i had to think of how to decorate my house. so i called one of my friend and told him to help me decorate it, so i made a hotel at first. soon i took interest in games like cards and most of all was maths game that i loved the most i played it too much and soon i became a king in maths, soon i bought around 2000 ag and knowned to be called as ag user. after i started making mazes which i thought would make me famous and i became a successful one. then one day my friends came to my house usually and even the famous hot 30 people, then to my happiness i got to knew that i was in hot 30, thats why them visited my maze that time i became friends with AngelaDomo and DarylDomo, and in just a couple of days we were the best friends and we all promised to be friends with each other forever. soon to my horror i was framed as a hacker by both DarylDomo and AngelaDomo. i told them i dint do any thing and i begged them not to tell like that. so DarylDomo stopped doing all this while AngelaDomo was still after me. i soon decided to change my name, house name, clothes and friend. it was my new life, but i was wondering why i should run form them, i dint do anything. so i changed my name and everything to same as it was and again i became king. now i started my maths game again and soon met CupidKiss. a boy not a girl, but with her was a girl named Loneliness. we all became friend as we were good in maths and soon we became the best friends. i had best friends now. now one day i was so bored that i decided to play a trick with CupidKiss and Loneliness. soon i started my part, i made another noob account and became friends with CupidKiss And Loneliness in that account. that days there was fear of the duck gang in maths who were hacking points of other maths game players. so it started like this, i told CupidKiss from the noob account that i had seen the real duck boss and he was none other then $Kιηg$Étoile$ that is my ag user acocunt. so i opened both the account, the noob one and the ag one and i sent the ag one in maths game area and from the noob one i told CupidKiss to folow me and come to the maths area where my ag account was. i had even told CupidKiss that the duck king, that was the ag account, had more then 3000 points in maths game. from noob account i went to the maths area where ag account was and i showed CupidKiss, the duck king who was none other then my other account, ag one, and the confusion started here. from the ag account i told CupidKiss that the noob one was lying and from the noob account i was telling that the ag account was lying, this made the confusion to CupidKiss and he soon got to know that both the noob one and the ag account were both me. it had gone to far and i had decided to tell him the truth that both were me but i feared that he would leave me, but i was a bad fortune, as you know and CupidKiss got the whole truth from Loneliness who had saw me telling the truth to one of my friends. so both Loneliness and CupidKiss left me and they were away from my life. now i realized that i dint have the right to hurt anyone or anyone's heart. so once again i set on finding my true friend. now you maybe thinking i must be a bad guy who couldnt make friends and always deceiving others. you may also be thinking i have a long story, lol i know it is one long story. one day i met a girl named Luna_Meguire and she was quite good. we became good friends and even best friends too. we liked each other, lived with each other, loved each other etc. then one day i told her i that wanna be her bf, she told me that i had to talk to her pico parents, quite foolishness, so i told her ok i will talk to them but to my horror, her parents were the worst i ever met in pico. they rejected me and told me Luna was not quite good match to me and told to leave her alone. again i lost a friend. now i decided not to be bad,  a bf etc, quite a long list that i dint wanted to be, so again i set to my destiny and found my new friend ♥ YUKIKO 由希子 ♥, yup she was beautiful but then i thought of Luna and just said to myself,"no being a bf".

she was very studious and kept to herself all day long. but soon we became good friends and this time she from herself told me to be her bf but i refused and there was the end of it, i lost her and i became too angry that i posted things like yukiko is a monster, she hates all picos etc. but to my regret i came to know from his friend Hideki -ня-, that yukiko hated me cause someone told her that i was a hacker, maybe it was AngelaDomo. but it was too late to delete my posts from the blog because she had seen them and was too angry too be my friend again. i had lost her completely now. this is getting too long but guys this is now the ending. now i got to know that facebook account get free boxes so i made a facebook account and swear that this will be my main account i made $Kιηg$Étoile$ my side account. the main account i named was кιηg๑۩۞۩๑вℓιηg. now i started to take interest in this account and soon i decided to copy jusun's room. and that i named it 'dream castle'. now i bought ag in this account too and i started making friends in this account, i found a friend named Daniel, dont know his full name so you can find him in pico by typing daniel, he was quite good in the starting but when he got to know that i was ag user, he started comparing me to himself and told i cant be your friend cause i was better then him, he wanted a friend who was less better then him. now i was lonely again. so i started making mazes again. and one day in my maze came the most beautiful  pico, her name was {Dy@(。◕‿◕. )♫☼, we became best friends ever and soon became bf/gf and she liked me. and i too liked her. we were the best couples. but she never became angry form me and still now she is my friend and hasnt believed that i am bad or hacker or anything else. this is totally different, now when i got into hot 30 in this facebook account i started getting good, ag visiter and one of them which attracted me the most was ツBrandy♡Lemonツ, she liked my maze and me, she thought i was creative at mazes and good hearted, soon i became friends with her and even she liked me, i told her can i be her bf by creating events, she also said yes and she accepted me as her bf, now here i ask you, i love her, and she loves me and now there was a big mistake by me and i dont know the mistake myself and she leaved me, deleted me from the buddies. now all this i wrote just because of this girl, i dont know if you will read this much or not, but if you have came to this line, you have to help me make ツBrandy♡Lemonツ happy and i want her back in my life. i dont wanna lose her because o already have lost many friends and she is special, if she reads this post then she can forgive me and i hope we be bf/gf again and not it then friends at least. so here the story ends and hope you like my sad, sorrowful but real story

      - Based on a true story by KingBling

1 comment: